Technical Sales & Marketing Professional
Automated Assembly is looking for an organized Sales and Marketing Manager with knowledge of electronic circuits, LED Lighting and RFID to manage the sales revenue. Automated is a thirty-year old company that has a long history as a contract manufacturer and the original patent-holder of flexible circuitry Worldwide. This is a highly visible position within the company as well as to our customers. You will be representing the company’s brands, meet customer expectations and increasing product awareness. This position is a multi-faceted job dividing time between three companies (Automated and ThinLightusa.com and one start-up, RuggedTag.com. You will manage sales, marketing and digital media for all three companies. If diversity and multi-tasking is in your DNA then this is the job, and it is a great place to work.
To be a successful in this Sales position, you will need some technical knowledge and strong interpersonal skills: excellent verbal communications, good problem-solving and decision-making as well as good listening skills. You will take a leadership role in reporting revenue, marketing tactics and provide update to any market changes. You should also possess an in-depth knowledge of the sales process to be successful.
Sales and Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Generate revenue through direct calling and weekly email blasts.
- Promote the company’s brands and introducing products to the market thru sales calls, marketing literature and online video creation.
- Work with engineering, legal, production and outside consultants to gain knowledge.
- Develop sales plans, understand consumer requirements, and identify market trends to achieve the company’s sales goals for direct B-2-B sales and website marketing.
- It is important to have knowledge of electronic circuits, LED lighting and RFID uses.
- Gather, research, and summarize market data and trends to draft reports for CEO.
- Maintain a strong relationship with clients responding to quotes, questions and delivery schedules, and new opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending trade shows, working with vendors, reading publications, and maintaining a strong professional network.
- As company grows so will added responsibilities to hire, train and manage sales team.
Sales and Marketing Manager Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing, Business Administration, and/or related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales and marketing position and meeting goals.
- Experience in sales management is helpful.
- Understand the sales process and experience with marketing campaigns direct and online.
- Strong technical, analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills (internal/external).
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure and represent the company professionally.
Automated Assembly Corporation
20777 Kensington Blvd., Lakeville, MN 55044.